(Updated on 12/10/2020)
I. Purpose of collecting information:
The main data collection on the e-commerce website starkombucha.com includes: email, phone, address, login name, password. This is the information that starkombucha.com needs to be provided by customers when registering to use the service and for starkombucha.com to contact for confirmation when customers register to buy on the website to ensure the interests of consumers. In case of applying the loyalty program, customers need to provide additional information about ID card, date of birth, place of issue, date of issue.
Customers will be solely responsible for the confidentiality and storage of all service use under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, the customer is responsible for promptly informing starkombucha.com about the illegal use, abuse, breach of security, keeping the registered name and password of the third party to take measures.
II. Scope of using information
E-commerce website starkombucha.com uses the information provided by customers to:
III. Information storage time
Customer's personal data will be stored until there is a request for cancellation from the Customer. Remaining in all cases the personal information of the Customer will be kept confidentially on the servers of starkombucha.com.
* Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information:
GOODY GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Add: 139 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (028) 7303 0608
IV. Means and tools for users to access and correct their personal data
- Customers have the right to check, update and adjust their personal information by themselves by logging in to their account and editing personal information or asking the management board of the website starkombucha.com to do this.
- Customer has the right to send a complaint about the disclosure of personal information to a third party to the website's administrator of starkombucha.com. When receiving these feedbacks, the website management board reconfirms the information, must be responsible for answering the reason and guide customers to restore and secure the information.
V. Commitment to confidentiality of customer information
- Members' personal information on starkombucha.com is committed to absolute confidentiality according to the policy of protecting personal information of starkombucha.com. The collection and use of each member's information is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
- In case the information server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of member personal data, starkombucha.com will be responsible for informing the investigating authorities to promptly handle and notify members.
- Absolutely confidentiality of all online transaction information of members, including digital invoice information in the secure data area of starkombucha.com.
VI. Policy change
VII. The process of handling complaints related to personal information of customers
Copyright by STAR KOMBUCHA 2020. All rights reserved.
Get exclusive updates, health tips, and special offers from Star Kombucha