Welcome to STAR KOMBUCHA.
We are a Joint Stock Company Goody Group (Goody Vietnam), with head office at 139 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, HCMC. Ho Chi Minh. Goody Vietnam established E-commerce trading floor through website starkombucha.com (Hereinafter referred to as STAR KOMBUCHA) and was officially registered with the Ministry of Industry and Trade of Vietnam.
When you access our website, you agree to these terms. The Website reserves the right to change, edit, add or remove any part of these Terms of Sale at any time. Changes take effect as soon as they are posted on the website without prior notice. And when you continue to use the website, after the changes to these Terms are posted, it means you accept with such changes.
Please check back often for updates of our changes.
2. Instructions for using the website
When accessing our website, customers must be 18 years old, or be accessible under the supervision of a parent or legal guardian. Customers ensure that they have full civil acts to perform goods sale and purchase transactions in accordance with the current provisions of Vietnamese law.
Customers will not have to sign up for an account to access our website. However, the purchase information must be authentic in order for the delivery to be effective. In the event that you create an account on our website, your access information must be authentic information about yourself and need to be updated again if there is any change. Each visitor is responsible for his or her password, account and activity on the web. Furthermore, when your account is accessed illegally, customers must notify us. We do not accept any responsibility, whether directly or indirectly, for damages or losses caused by your failure to comply with the regulations.
Without our written permission, any commercial use of any part of this website or on behalf of any third party is strictly prohibited. If you violate any of this, your account will be canceled by us without prior notice.
3. Customer care
All your reviews are valued and are our property. We may also close your account immediately or take other measures in accordance with the laws of Vietnam, if we detect any fake information.
STAR KOMBUCHA Customer Care Center:
Add: 139 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (028) 7303 0608
4. Accept orders and prices
We can contact you to ask for more phone number and address before confirming the order. For any reason related to technical errors, system objectively at any time, we reserve the right to refuse or cancel your order.
Goods on STAR KOMBUCHA include value added tax. While we are committed to providing the most accurate pricing information to consumers, sometimes mistakes can occur, such as product prices not being correctly displayed. Depending on each specific case, our staff will contact you to guide or cancel the order to help you.
5. Change or cancel transaction at STAR KOMBUCHA
In any case, you have the right to terminate the transaction if the following measures have been taken:
6. Solve consequences due to incorrect information entered
As mentioned in item 2, you are responsible for providing complete and accurate information when participating in a transaction at STAR KOMBUCHA. In case customers enter incorrect information and submit them to the STAR KOMBUCHA E-commerce site, we have the right to refuse to perform the transaction. In addition, in all cases, the customer has the right to unilaterally terminate the transaction if it has taken the following measures:
7. Trademarks and copyrights
All intellectual property rights (registered or unregistered), information content and all design, text, graphics, software, images, videos, music, sounds, translation Software, source code, and underlying software are all our property. The entire content of the website is protected by copyright laws of Vietnam and international conventions. Copyright has been reserved.
8. Legal rights
The terms, conditions and content of this website are governed by the laws of Vietnam and the Court of jurisdiction in Vietnam will resolve any dispute arising from the unauthorized use of this website.
9. Information security regulations
a. Purpose of collecting personal information
The main data collection on STAR KOMBUCHA e-commerce trading floor includes: email, phone, login name, login password, customer (member) address. This is the information that STAR KOMBUCHA needs a member to provide required when registering to use the service and for STAR KOMBUCHA to contact to confirm when customers register to use the service on the Exchange to ensure benefits for consumers.
b. Scope of using information
STAR KOMBUCHA E-commerce trading floor uses member information to:
- Provide services to Members;
- Sending notices on information exchange activities between members and STAR KOMBUCHA E-commerce Exchange;
- Prevent activities of destroying, appropriating a member's user account or other activities that impersonate a Member;
- Contact and resolve with a member in special cases;
- Do not use member's personal information outside of the purpose of confirming and contacting transactions at STAR KOMBUCHA;
- In the event of a request from competent parties such as the judiciary, including: Procuracy, court, police investigation or Visa / Mastercard Institutions in relation to illegal conduct Law or fraud of customers' credit cards, e-commerce trading floor STAR KOMBUCHA is responsible for cooperating in providing member personal information. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on the personal information of members.
c. Information storage time
Personal data of Members will be stored until there is a request to cancel or member login and perform cancellation. Remaining in all cases personal information of members will be kept confidential on the servers of STAR KOMBUCHA.
d. Address of the unit that collects and manages information, including how to contact consumers to ask about the collection and processing of information related to themselves
GOODY GROUP JOINT STOCK COMPANY
Add: 139 Pasteur, Ward 6, District 3, Ho Chi Minh City
Phone: (028) 7303 0608
Opening hours: 08:30 - 18:00 (Monday to Friday)
e. Methods and tools for consumers to access and correct their personal data on the e-commerce system of the information gathering unit.
- Members have the right to check, update, correct or cancel their personal information by logging in to their account and editing personal information or asking STAR KOMBUCHA to do this.
- Email to receive complaint information: firstname.lastname@example.org
f. Commitment to privacy of personal information
- Members' personal information on STAR KOMBUCHA is committed by STAR KOMBUCHA to absolute confidentiality according to STAR KOMBUCHA's personal information protection policy. The collection and use of each member's information is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided by law.
- Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member's personal information without the consent of the member.
- In the event that the information storage server is attacked by hacker resulting in the loss of member personal data, STAR KOMBUCHA will be responsible for notifying the case to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notification.
- Absolutely confidentiality of all online transaction information of Members including digital invoice accounting information at STAR KOMBUCHA level 1 secure data area.
- STAR KOMBUCHA management board requires individuals when registering / buying as members, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, phone number, number account, payment card number…, and are responsible for the legality of the above information. The management of STAR KOMBUCHA is not responsible for nor resolves all complaints related to the interests of that Member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided during the initial registration is not correct.
g. Mechanism for receiving and resolving customer complaints when personal information is used for the wrong purpose or scope
When detecting that their personal information is being used in the wrong purpose or scope, users have the right to send complaint email to email@example.com for information and evidence related to this. The Company commits to respond immediately within 24 hours to agree on a solution with the User.
10. Safe and convenient payment at STAR KOMBUCHA
Buyers can refer to the following payment methods and choose to apply the right one:
Option 1: Direct payment (buyer receives goods at the seller's address):
Option 2: Pay later (COD - delivery and collection):
Option 3: Pay online via card (international card, domestic card)
11. Secure transactions at STAR KOMBUCHA
We use services to protect information about the content that sellers post products on STAR KOMBUCHA. To ensure successful transactions, minimize the risks that may arise.
12. Law and jurisdiction in the territory of Vietnam
Get exclusive updates, health tips, and special offers from Star Kombucha